Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Once Caught a Fish This Big

It seems that Mrs. Clinton slightly embellished one of her accounts of a trip to Bosnia. If she really wanted to try to sound tough, she shouldn't have embellished her story by saying she ran to the car under direct gunfire. I mean, if you're going to lie, make it good. Say you grabbed a weapon from your Secret Service agent, ran into the woods and came back with the heads of three war criminals or something. If you want to be the one that gets "called at 3 AM", give me something I can work with here, Hil.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yes, but some troops in Bosnia actually did have to run to and from vehicles while under direct gunfire, and those troops were sent by the Commander in Chief, who is her husband, so it's kind of like she was there experiencing it, right? Sounds like foreign policy to me.

Anonymous said...

Amen Steve. And you wonder why no one trusts her and that she is LOSING and WILL LOSE the nomination.