Thursday, March 15, 2007

March Madness

There are few things I am more indifferent to than March Madness. I guess this is because I didn't go to a large college, and even though our basketball team was really good within its league or conference I only went to one game and didn't enjoy it. I know some people enjoy the "purity" of college basketball, but it seems to me like an outdated nostalgia, like enjoying the "purity" of giving gifts at Christmas. Oh well. Enjoy, everyone. Wake me when it's over.

8 comments:

Paula said...

You better be rooting for those Hokies, Steven!

Anonymous said...

I'm rooting for the Bulls ;P !

I share Mr. Lamp's disregard for March Madness, and probably for basketball in general.

Joe said...

March Madness get a B . . . . . for BORING!!

Anonymous said...

I think Paula means the "Chokies"...

- Patrick

Paula said...

PATRICK! FOR SHAME!

Anonymous said...

CHOKIES! LOL!

I'll have to write that one down and memorize it, so I can bug Paula with my stinging, 'Chokie' commentary!

Paula said...

OH yeah, well those "Chokies" just advanced in the tourney. You can't say squat Hynes. U of DE doesn't have any form of noticeable athletic program and how scary is a Blue Hen supposed to be?

Anonymous said...

Pfft, I don't even care about collegiate sports, so you mocking my mascot doesn't ruffle my proverbial Blue Hen feathers one bit.

I want to make a t-shirt with the Blue Hen mascot wearing one of those Hamburgler masks over his eyes, brandishing a gun, and saying "Your money or your career!" or somesuch.