Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sunday Breakfast Mission Back To School Drive

If you are planning on purchasing some school supplies for the Sunday Breakfast Mission, I would definitely encourage you to check out Wal-Mart's Back to School sale. Granted, I've probably just doubled our trade deficit with China but they have some great deals. I was able to purchase the following last night:
  • 48 boxes of crayons (24 crayons per box)
  • 22 spiral notebooks
  • 12 rulers
  • 12 bottles of glue
  • 12 reams of notebook paper
  • 3 boxes of erasers
  • 6 scissors
  • 6 school boxes
  • 6 packs of pens
  • 6 packs of pencils

All for a grand total of . . . $46.

1 comment:

Snoyarc said...

That looks like my shopping list for this weekend for the kids... You'd be amazed how many crayons 3 little kids can go through in a year, not to mention glue sticks, pencils (they disappear faster than socks in the drier!), and of course, the paper... paper in my home is in abundance and it is all colored on, mostly by the middle child, and she wants EVERY piece of art on the fridge... I need a bigger fridge.

Hugs & Love