Saturday, March 07, 2009

I'm Still A Guy

My latest iTunes purchase is Brad Paisely's I'm Still A Guy:



And I’ll pour out my heart
Hold your hand in the car
Write a love song that makes you cry
Then turn right around
Knock some jerk to the ground
‘Cause he copped a feel as you walked by

These days there’s dudes getting facials
Manicured waxed and botoxed
But with deep spray on tans and creamy lotioney hands
You can’t grip a tackle box
With all of these men lining up to get neutered
It’s hip now to be feminized
I don’t highlight my hair
I’ve still got a pair
Yeah, honey I’m still a guy

My eyebrows ain’t plucked
There's a gun in my truck
Thank God I’m still a guy

2 comments:

Paula said...

Love it! I'm hoping he comes back to Charlotte this year.

David Hynes said...

I was thinking of getting some hair removed so that there will be nothing between people's eyes and my magnificently sculpted body :P