Friday, May 16, 2008

Nicknames

I think one of the things that makes me feel loved is the fact that over the years, and especially recently, I have accumulated a number of nicknames. The funny thing about nicknames is that only that particular group of friends or family members who dubbed you with the nickname will get it, so there is a very low transferability of the moniker. Some of my aliases have included

  • Augie
  • Stevis
  • 12 Cent
  • Most Excellent Steve
  • Pastor Steve
  • Stevehorse
  • Mr. Chatham
Good times. So what's your nickname?

6 comments:

jenvare said...

Awww... come on Steve! Where's "America's Next Top Model"???

jenvare said...

Mine have been:
~ JenVare (one word)
~ JV
~ Gowie
~ The Sarcastic One
~ Red
~ and one that I can't write on this blog.

Quebecca said...

You forgot Stevo

David Hynes said...

I'm the kind of guy who doesn't pick up nicknames because my original name is so awesome and fits me so well that there is no substitute:

David.

jenvare said...

Oh, I forgot "boss lady" and gadfly

David Hynes said...

How could you forget #11984357#? That's one of your better nicknames, methinks :D

Other than Pastor Steve or Most Excellent Steve, but then again those were of "my time" with you :) .