Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Quite Possibly The World's Most Perfect Water Bottle


A couple weeks ago when I was at Target, I picked up a new BPA free water bottle, the Thermos Intak. This thing is awesome. Even though it holds 24 oz., it still fits in my car's cupholder. And unlike my Camelbak, you don't have to suck through a straw and the mouthpiece allows an ideal flow of water. Plus, the mouthpiece is well protected yet easily accessible which is nice when I am working out at the Y and don't want to handle it with my germy hands. I have noticed that I have been drinking more water since I got it. Oh, and it even has a little dial on the lid so you can track the number of refills and know how much you have been drinking. I showed it to a coworker and she went out that night and bought a purple one and loves it. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Yet another reason to love Target! That thing is awesome. I may buy one myself . . . I just get antsy when I see cool new products because I wish I had written the patent for them.

Anonymous said...

Angela and I recently picked up two of these water bottles too. They are pretty nice.