Friday, November 07, 2008

Target Is Awesome

I just want to say that Target is definitely my favorite department store. It is a little bit more expensive than Wal-Mart, but since there's no sales tax in Delaware it kind of washes out. I noticed tonight that they made a change in their receipts so that your purchases are sub-categorized into "grocery, health & beauty, home, etc." There is also a "+" sign for items that can be deducts from your FSA. These are small things that most non-accountants probably would never notice but it's just another simple, common sense gesture that makes a lot of sense and makes for a more satisfied consumer. And they definitely have the best pharmacy bottles around.

Yeah Target.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Agreed. Target is awesome.

Quebecca said...

Target rocks. I have been very disappointed in the quality of the clothes I have bought there, but for health & beauty and home decorating, Target rocks.

Jeff the Baptist said...

Target has their flaws too. I have family members who won't shop there because of they gun burned by Target's return policy. Target also doesn't allow bell-ringers anymore.

But yes they generally give good products at prices that often surprise me.