Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Letter From My State Representative

The other day I received the following letter from my state representative, Gerald Brady:


Dear Steve:

In receipt of your letter regarding Senate Bill 5 and other legislation authorizing the destruction of human embros, I can assure you I do not support such actions. I will be voting No on Senate Bill (SB) 5.

I am opposed to Senate Bill 5, which calls for the legalization of embryonic stem cell research. Furthermore, I am a cosponsor on a bill, HB76, which will prohibit embryonic cloning.

I appreciate your thoughtful roses and urge you to feel free to contact me anytime you wish to expressss a concern onthis or any other legislative matter.

My warmest regards,

Gerald L. Brady
House of Representatives
4th District

Thank you Mr. Brady

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I e-mailed my rep twice and sent her a letter, and have not heard squat back from her...

But that is probably because she is a sponsor of this bill :(

Patrick