Wednesday, April 23, 2008

43%

I found this to be astonoshing. According to a poll report by Time, 43% percentage of Clinton voters say they would stay home or vote for McCain if Obama is the party's nominee in November.

I suspect that's a heat of the moment type of response ,and the numbers might come down. But considering how close they are on so many issues, that is an incredibly high number. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. This reinforces in my mind that to Clinton and her brigade the only thing that matters is power and whoever dare opposes her is a mortal enemy regardless of where they stand.

I'm trying not to be partisan, but I can't help but laugh at the thought that the Democrats might actually cough up this election. I want to see one of them go Teddy Roosevelt and run as an independent after losing the nomination, that way they can keep bickering all the way to November.

No comments: