Thursday, April 17, 2008

Phone Call

So for the last week and a half I have been fighting this cold/sinus infection thing. I figured it was just a viral thing and waited it out for a week before I saw my doctor, but I really do have an infection and got started on antibiotics. So anyway, most every night I have been waking up with a coughing fit during the night. Finally, tonight I was sleeping through when I get a phone call in the dead of the night, and by the time I get to the phone they hung up. But, now I'm up coughing and can't get back to sleep. Drat.

Maybe it Hillary was calling me on the red phone to get advice.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you got it. I've had it and I missed 1 1/2 weeks of work and I'm still not 100% after nearly 3 weeks. Take care and rest alot! You will be able to breath again soon. Really!
Ang

Steve Lamp said...

Wow, that's rough. Fortunately I must have gotten a weaker strain. I only missed a day of work so it's not so bad. I just feel weak and tired (maybe because I'm not sleeping well) and want to crash as soon as I get home. Thanks for the words of encouragement!

Paula said...

It was totally Hillary on the red phone! AHAHAH!