Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Live From Greenville

Well, as perhaps you could tell, I am now back in action with my DSL. Verizon even got the job done a couple days ahead of time. Sweet.

The hectic pace of the last month has taken a toll. I currently have 892 messages in my e-mail inbox. I'm not joking. And none of those are spam messages. Of the 892 outstanding messages, 250 have come in the last month. That's just crazy talk. So, if you have e-mailed me recently and are wondering why you haven't heard back from me, please know I am a little behind on my correspondence.

I am very, very happy with the way my apartment is looking. The Lamp Shack is now open. I would have never guessed I would have enjoyed setting it up as much as I have. Thanks yet again to everyone who helped me move and to those who have helped me bounce around some decorating ideas. Manly decorating ideas, I might add. Tanya, I'll try to get some pictures up at some point. I have not yet joined the modern era and purchased a digital camera so it could take awhile. I'll also try to find an open date on the calendar for an open house party.
Good times.

No comments: