Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Out Of Focus

The last couple posts illustrate an important point. My life has fallen out of focus. I feel like a pinball being slung from one frenzied activity to the next. In response to the tide of stresses, my self discipline has fallen off dramatically, and I am numbing myself with pointless amusement.

There are roughly six weeks left in the year. I jotted down 12 goals for this six week sprint, something like a holistic, glorified to-do list.

I am looking forward to the last week of the year. Lord willing, I will be home in Ohio. It will be nice to get away. I need to re-evaluate my life and think about the year ahead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get a hobby! You work too much!

Joe said...

Can you post the Geico caveman commercials before you reform yourself?? I like them.