Thursday, August 09, 2007

On The Juice

So, my symptoms have not been improving from my aforementioned bleach/allergic reaction. (Though I checked the bottle of bleach and estimate that I used around 3/4 cup to 1 cup in each load; the directions call for 3/4 cup and up to 1 and 1/4 cups for a large wash so at least I feel a little better knowing it wasn't an extreme overdose in that regard.) I called my doctor again today, and he is going to put me on a high octane steroid to try to get things under control. He assured me I still won't be able to catch Barry Bonds; that's okay, I just want to feel well enough to get back to the gym so I can work on those big, beefy arms naturally.

1 comment:

David said...

Steve, be careful you don't go into a 'roid rage at Chatham. That might not work out so well.