Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Farewell Hillary

Hopefully this will be my last post on Hillary for a while, but I couldn't pass this one up. Of course, Hillary can not accept the fact that people do not want her running the country. So she has to play the sexism card and claim that people do not want a woman running the country. I think, of all people, Cris Rock summed it up best:

“I think America’s ready for a woman president . . . just not that woman. Being married to somebody doesn’t make you good at their job. I’ve been with my wife 10 years now. If she got up here right now, y’all wouldn’t laugh. At all. You get on a plane tomorrow, you want the pilot’s wife flying you?”

2 comments:

David Hynes said...

NICE.

And there was much wailing and gnashing of teeth in the Women's Studies camp.

David Hynes said...

The only question left is: If Barrack Obama lost the election, would he have gone to the mike and said, "Y'all are RACIST!" ?

Probably not, but the image of it is still funny to me.

Now Obama just has to start being as smart as he is eloquent.

I have a feeling I am going to be leaning towards McCain in the fall.