Saturday, February 03, 2007

Can't Get It Together

Do you ever go through phases when you know you're just not hitting on all cylinders? That's how I feel right now. Granted, I think part of that is because I am temporarily out of commission with a sinus infection, but it's been building. The apartment which has hitherto been kept in a rather immaculate state is now overflowing with dirty dishes. I have 707 messages in my e-mail inbox I need to reply to (literally). My neighbor yelled at me this afternoon for doing a rolling stop at the stop sign by my apartment building. I'm trying to study for an exam I can't schedule to take yet (NASD Series 6) so that I can then schedule to take my last CFP class. I was starting to get on a roll at the Y, but obviously I've been sidelined for the last few days. I missed a day and a half of work and will have a lot to catch up on when I get back. And I can only focus on something for a couple hours at a time before I feel an overwhelming compulsion to go back to sleep. I don't mean this so much as a complaint as an apology to anyone who has been negatively affected by my overarching subpar performance.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds like PMS to me.

Paula said...

hahahhahahahahahha

I love her.