Sunday, February 18, 2007

Digital Imagery

Okay, so I finally broke down and joined the other 90% of Americans who have a digital camera. I have wanted a Canon Elph since my Indonesia trip in '05 when my teammate took the most amazing pictures with hers. Today, my dream came true. The only bad thing is that I really do suck with technology, and it's probably going to take me about six months to figure everything out.

Back in the day, Mrs. Bean had requested shots of my new pad. I have accommodated.








Super Serious Steve . . .


Not So Serious Steve . . .









8 comments:

BeckyP said...

Yay!!! Welcome to the club. Don't you want to take random pictures of everything now?!

Anonymous said...

Steven J. Lamp. Case study in chique living.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics, Steve! Sweet new place!

Mrs. Bean

Anonymous said...

I want you to post a picture of 'Mountain Man Steve', as well as 'Foothills Steve'.

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats on getting the camera!!! Did you get a good deal? Nice pics... except for that "super serious" Steve fellow.
jenvare

Steve Lamp said...

Yeah, I got it at Best Buy for about $213. It seemed like a pretty good value to me.

Anonymous said...

Steve...I can't believe you sold out on the camera before I did...hmmm...first the phone..next the camera...now what? ipod, blackberry, it's down hill from here you know...run while you can........

Steve Lamp said...

My early birthday gift is going to be an iPod nano!! I am learning to embrace technology with a purpose, especially when I am behind the curve and all of the early entrants have worked out the bugs and brought prices down.