Thursday, September 06, 2007

E-Bay

So I am experimenting with E-Bay for the first time. Thinking I was jumping on the communication wave of the future, a long while back I bought a camera for my PC when Chatham had an IT yardsale. But, being technologically challenged as I am, I never got around to installing it. So, I decided to see what I could get for it on E-Bay. The current bid is $152.50 which is fantastic and is substantially higher than the discount rate I paid for it. Now I just need to figure out how the payment system works, ship it out, and figure out what the tax consequences are of the transaction. I'm going to have to see if there's any other crap lying around my apartment I can get rid of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should get some tips from Matt Grace, He is the king of Ebay.-jon