Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ode To Autumn

Many people I know love Autumn. For some, it's their favorite season of the year.

I am not one of those people.

Reasons not to love Autumn:
  1. It means it's no longer summer.
  2. Which means it's closer to winter.
  3. There is a frequent smell of death and decay in the air.
  4. You have to start adding layers and layers of uncomfortable clothes.
  5. Fun things to do changes from "going to the beach" to "being pulled in a wagon in the frickin' cold and throwing hay at each other"
  6. Colds, flu and sickness abound.
  7. The baseball season is almost over.
  8. You have to hear people talking constantly about the Eagles.
  9. It gets dark early.
  10. Did I mention it's already cold???

Thank you. And have a wonderful day.

4 comments:

BeckyP said...

I have posted my response here: http://aaronandbecky.blogspot.com/2007/09/my-ode-to-autumn.html

Steve Lamp said...

Somehow, I knew you would.

Chappie said...

WHAT!!! Autumn is the second best season of the year (winter is the first). Not only are the colors of the trees amazing, but it is so much easier to play sports. You are not dieing from the heat, you do not need as much water, and if you are cold just start running.

David said...

Fall is bad? What a loser :P .