Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Don't Have A Plan But I'm Still Not George Bush

So, the frequently used Democratic line in the last election of "at least I'm not George Bush" seems to have notched up to the next level this year. Last night, I saw an ad for someone running for the mayor of Philadelphia, and his number 2 reason why people should vote for him was because "we need to let these two [pictures of Bush and Cheney pop up] know that they're accountable." Wow. I didn't realize that the President and Vice President of the United States actually had to report to the mayor of Philadelphia. That's fascinating considering they won't even listen to the UN.

Look, I disapprove of the current administration as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to vote for you for mayor simply because you don't like them either.

1 comment:

David said...

Ah, the Nutter campaign. For a while, I thought he might actually be a guy with a plan. It's a shame is campaign has come to that.