Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Chillin' with the Folks

I have enjoyed a fantastic visit with my parents this past weekend and early this week. After a few directional challenges, they arrived late Saturday evening. On Sunday, we enjoyed a visit to the Philadelphia Museum of Art followed by dinner with Jake and Rita. It was cool to connect my family with some of my great friends out here. Then on Monday, we went up to Valley Forge. It was a beautiful day to take in the history of the place.

We wrapped things up yesterday with lunch at Chatham followed by a trip to the Delaware Museum of Natural History.



Oh, and I also hit a hot streak and won 8 of the 11 games of shanghai. Sweet.

Great times! I can't wait for the next visit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wonder where that saying came from..."folks" maybe kin-folk...i dont know.