Friday, October 12, 2007

Fitness Challenge

The gauntlet has been thrown down. I am in a friendly competition with someone, and my goal is to gain 12 pounds (preferably of muscle and not gut). I am excited because I finally found some helpful training videos that clearly demonstrate proper form for exercises that are actually easy enough for me to do (and have been doing though perhaps with questionable form.)



Before you know it, I'll need to start playing this video.




I am a sexy beast.

4 comments:

jenvare said...

STEVE LAMP!!! I'm laughing hysterically here in my office watching... well, paritally watching the 2nd video because my eyes are filled with tears!!!
Hey! If I'm a rockstar are you America's next top model???

Steve Lamp said...

More like the next contestant on the Beauty and the Geek.

David Hynes said...

Did you know that the riff they play in that song when they show that guitarist in the street comes from Jimi Hendrix's song "Third Stone From The Sun" ?

Steve Lamp: Too sexy for his Tyson Chicken Patties?

Snoyarc said...

ACH! The flashbacks! My dad... yes, I said my dad... used to sing this song when I was a teenager and would strut (he's about 350 lbs) around and pull his shirt off while doing it... NOOOOOO... I need a neuralizer... this is a memory I do not want!

Hugs & Love